Substance abuse shouldn’t be controlling your life, you need to be in control your life to ensure you have a happy, healthy future to look forward to.Gravesend
Here at Addiction Advocates, we have a successful rate of recoveries through providing structured and effective addiction treatment programmes at renowned private drug and alcohol rehab centres.
Our excellent team deliver personalised treatment programmes, utilising evidence-based therapies to help you recover both physically and psychologically from drug and alcohol abuse.
If you’re ready to commit to a life-changing and eternally rewarding experience, then get in touch with us today and we can help you begin your journey at our drug and alcohol rehab in Gravesend.
How can we understand your addiction to alcohol or drugs?
We put in the time and effort to help us better understand the nature of your alcohol or drug addiction.
After you’ve made initial contact, our medical team will conduct an assessment to gain a better insight into your physical and psychological well-being.
This helps us to design the most effective treatment programme for you specifically. This process can also be beneficial in identifying what may have caused your drug and alcohol abuse.
Of course, each person’s causation will be unique to them, but there are some common factors which can be attributed to causing a drug or alcohol addiction.
A common reason why people begin abusing alcohol or drugs is because of an unseen mental health issue; in this case, substance abuse can be a form of coping mechanism.
Our drug and alcohol rehab in Gravesend are experienced in providing effective treatment programmes for people suffering with both an addiction to alcohol or drugs and a mental health issue; this is known as a dual diagnosis.
However, there are other reasons as to why people become addicted to drugs and alcohol. Some may be struggling to deal with trauma, a childhood issue, a relationship ending or have stress at work.
These may also be the reasons behind substance abuse which can be a combination of all of the above.
Our team are compassionate, non-judgemental, and very discrete. We help people from all walks of life, listening and understanding each individuals’ unique needs.
We appreciate that not everyone is comfortable talking through their problems, however with the help of our exceptional addiction counsellors and recovery workers, we’re confident you’ll be feeling the benefits of our residential addiction treatment in no time.
Do you need to visit a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre?
It’s very common for people who are struggling to overcome their addiction to alcohol or drugs to downplay the effects and act as though everything’s fine.
Whilst denial is a natural reaction, it’s crucial that you get to the point of acceptance; only then will a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse be truly effective.
This first step to acknowledging that you need support can be extremely challenging, we want to reassure you that we’ve helped countless people who feel the same way, achieve their long-term recovery from drug or alcohol addiction.
Perhaps you’ve been aware that you have a problem for some time now, or maybe you’re only beginning to recognise the extent of the damage which your drug or alcohol addiction has caused.
In any case, there’s never a situation where substance abuse is acceptable. If you think your addiction doesn’t warrant a visit to a rehabilitation centre, then you’re wrong.
There’s always room for support, particularly with such a devastating condition like addiction.
If you haven’t been able to convince yourself that you need residential addiction treatment, then ask yourself these questions.
- Do you consume alcohol or drugs on a daily basis? If you only feel satisfied once you’ve received your ‘fix’, then you require urgent support.
- Is your addiction to alcohol or drugs affecting your career or relationships with loved ones? As substance abuse has such a significant impact on your mental and physical health, your performance at work is likely to have diminished. Likewise, you’ll be less interested in maintaining important relationships with loved ones, putting those people at risk of being lost forever.
- Do you feel happy without alcohol or drugs? A physical dependency on the substance means that it’s all you can think about, the thought of living without it seems an impossible task. This is a huge cause for concern which you must address straight away with the support of an expert rehabilitation team.
- Have you noticed any negative changes in your physical or psychological health? With an addiction to alcohol or drugs, comes a considerable deterioration in your physical and psychological health. You’ll be more prone to nausea, chronic headaches, fluctuating weight gain and loss, liver and heart disease, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and suicide. This unsightly list of terrible effects from alcohol or drugs continues, contact us today before you cause any irreversible damage.
Drug and alcohol aftercare programme
We provide all of our clients with a free, 12-month aftercare programme. The first year after completing your treatment programme is the most important, as it’s when you’re most likely to experience a drug or alcohol relapse.
Upon completion of your residential addiction treatment, we’d hope that you’ll be feeling physically and psychologically healthier, leaving you in a better position to adjust your new behaviours into your life at home.
Our team will always endeavour that you’re fully prepared for your return home. We offer support sessions and local networking groups to aid your recovery, we can also arrange additional therapies if needed.
Don’t struggle through this alone, we’re here to offer our complete support to those who need it most. Get in touch with our team today on 0800 012 6088, text HELP to 83222, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Offer
Free Telephone Assessment
This is done to assess what sort of help is needed so we can recommend an addiction treatment service that can provide the best help possible.
All calls are strictly confidential and are carried out by a trained healthcare professional.
No obligation recommendations are made after a full assessment of yourself or loved ones situation is fully made.
Recommendations include specialist addiction treatment programmes in CQC regulated facilities based throughout the UK.
If you are unable to afford private treatment then public healthcare and charities would also be recommended to you.
How We Can Support You
We have a large number of helpful services available to help give you the best possible support when it comes to dealing with addiction.
Just some of the services we can offer includes:
- Free confidential telephone assessment
- Recommending CQC regulated residential addiction treatment providers
- Arranging for an intervention, if needed
- Insights into how different therapies and evidence based treatments work
- How detoxification works and what is the most safest option
- What type of rehab and detox programmes would be best suited for yourself or loved one
- Recommendations of the best providers in your area
Why Choose Us?
We can help take the stress out of finding an addiction treatment provider by recommending only the best options available that fully suits your criteria.
The help and advice we can provide includes making sure that your journey towards recovery is one that can definitely be achieved.
Taking the step towards recovery can be incredibly tough but we are here to put your concerns at ease by giving you insights into the safety of undertaking residential addiction treatment and how it can put you on the path towards long lasting recovery from addiction.
Our team of advisors have extensive experience and knowledge about the subject of addiction and the treatment provided so if you have any questions then they will be more than happy to help.
Get started today by calling our friendly team today on 0800 012 6088.