If you live in or are visiting France, Addiction Advocates can help guide you in your quest for addiction treatment. We can access the right facilities needed for you to complete a rehabilitation course and complete a full recovery.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from Addiction and need help? Addiction Advocates are leading UK based experts in Private Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatment. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today.
Help is Available
Drug and alcohol abuse is a common problem worldwide, and whilst France implements strict drug laws, there are still ways to obtain these substances on the black market. It is widely known that cannabis is one of the most popular drugs of choice in France. However, if you are needing some help and support, it is important to know that it is readily available to you. Nobody has to face addiction alone, and with a cooperative approach, rehab can provide you with a full scale package towards recovery.
Signs of Drug or Alcohol Addiction
You may wonder how the signs of drug and alcohol addiction are actually determined. This can often be difficult at first. Many people try to hide their addiction and their behaviours associated with the addiction. You may not want to talk about the subject, you may find ways to avoid people in case they ask, or perhaps, you are completely masking your addiction. However, most of the time, subtle personality changes will spark a concern among friends and relatives.
The signs and symptoms of addiction will vary from person to person. However, we can isolate some signs that must not be ignored. If you are suffering from one or more, then it is time to reach out.
- Consuming the substance at any time of day
- Becoming withdrawn or not wanting to socialise/work
- Urgent and uncontrollable desire to consume the substance
- Forgetting important dates or appointments
- Neglecting your personal hygiene or looking unkempt
- Family/homelife issues
- Becoming easily anxious, irritable or angry
- Sleeping more/eating more (or less)
Addiction can lead to a progressive deterioration of your personality until you feel totally alone, out of control and your mental health may be spiralling. If your addiction is in its early stages, then seeking help immediately is the only solution to recovery. For cases that are more severe, sometimes intervention is needed. This can be issued through the personal rehab clinic. You must not ignore any signs of addiction.
How to Get Treatment
Depending on the treatment that you desire, finding help is easy. Outpatient rehab offers you a limited selection of therapies, including AA meetings and support groups that give you some minimal tools to deal with addiction. They are mostly autonomous and rely on you to solely undertake the entire recovery process. Sometimes, this level of help is just not enough. Sometimes, you need an extra helping hand.
Private rehab offers you an all-inclusive package that combines residential care, medical support and world-class psychotherapies that are designed to abolish addiction. Whilst this is not instantaneous, all the tools and treatments are in-depth and tailor-made, which ensures a better recovery. Not only does it provide you with a full-scale plan, but you will also have an aftercare plan that is dedicated to your life following rehab. The three phases of private rehab are as follows:
- Detox: Detox is often a 7-10 day process of wearing you from the addictive substance. It is complete within a medical environment with a professional medical team supervising. It will be composed of certain medicinal therapies that are safe and effective, which keep you comfortable throughout. Any minimal withdrawal symptoms soon pass, and your clarity will begin to surface.
- Psychotherapies: These therapies are targeted to deal with the reasons behind addiction. Not only will you learn about the addiction, but you will comprehend the reasons that you have become addicted. You will have the chance to heal from traumas, speak openly to friends and family and communicate your worries. The tools that you will learn are life long, and will help stave off relapse. Certain therapies may include: CBT Therapy, Art therapy, counselling sessions, seminars, holistic approaches and meditation.
- Aftercare plan: The dedicated aftercare plan ensures a smooth transition into home life and focuses on a happy reintegration to society. It also incorporates follow up sessions for as long as needed, including counselling and personal therapies.
Is Private Rehab Worth it?
Private rehab is the most successful form of rehabilitation and has numerous success stories. It engages the emotional, cognitive and affective issues relating to addiction. It provides you with stability and support that is priceless for people facing addiction. You are never alone at private rehab. You will have a full residential package that includes tending to your dietary, spiritual and physical requirements. You will gain new friends, including a fresh perspective on life. Private rehab is often luxurious, homely and secure.
Some of the many benefits of private rehab, as opposed to outpatient rehab, are:
- Heal underlying mental health issues
- Build and repair relationships
- Make new friends
- Learn tools that will allow you to succeed in many areas of life
- Build new habits
- Establish new healthy routines and set boundaries
- Coping mechanisms for anxiety and stress
- Access to incredible resources
Benefits of Travelling to Rehab
Removing yourself from the place you associate addiction with, is very valuable. Moving away offers clarity, as well as a new perspective on life. Many of the clinics available are within beautiful settings, that are away from any toxic environments.
Whilst this may at first seem daunting, it proves to be highly successful for rewriting and resetting the mind, whilst providing you with new outlooks and above all, a bigger mental scope. Reintegrating back home after rehab may also appear troubling, but with an aftercare plan, going home after rehab will instead feel like a new chapter.
Travelling to rehab can be funded, so you do not have to worry about getting to the facility, or getting home. Some benefits of travelling to rehab include:
- A fresh outlook
- New surroundings bring better mental health
- No distractions from your old life
- Time to reflect
- Engaging in new cultures and new people
Speak to Our Admissions Team
If you are suffering from addiction and want some information on how to get help, you can speak to our team. Our admissions team are helpful, welcoming, and will put you at ease instantly. It’s only a phone call away. Please call us on 0800 012 6088 for more information.