If you do, then it’s vital that you act immediately and seek professional support from a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre.Monmouthshire
Here at Addiction Advocates, we’re proud to have helped countless individuals win their battle against drug addiction or alcohol addiction.
By utilising our wealth of experience in residential addiction treatment, we deliver evidence-based therapies to help you achieve your long-term recovery goals.
Our drug and alcohol rehab in Monmouthshire boast luxurious accommodation where all of our clients can enjoy the privacy of their own room, as well as delicious home-cooked meals each day.
We have an exceptional team of addiction specialists who devote their time to helping those who need it most. We truly have the best package available for you to successfully overcome your addiction to alcohol or drugs in the most effective way.
What are the benefits of our rehab for drug and alcohol abuse?
Over the years, we’ve found a lot of our clients have previously attempted to recover from alcohol or drugs and ultimately failed to achieve their desired long-term recovery.
We’d like to assure you that unless you’ve joined a private drug and alcohol rehab to undergo residential addiction treatment, you’re unlikely to fully overcome your substance abuse.
o, if you’ve made attempts to recover by using free local health services, outpatient treatment, or even support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, don’t be disheartened; you haven’t yet given yourself the best opportunity to succeed.
One of the main reasons why residential addiction treatment is so effective when compared to outpatient services, is that you’re able to remove yourself from your daily homelife which is likely to include negatives influences or distractions which make you more prone to relapsing.
By staying at our drug and alcohol rehab in Monmouthshire for the duration of your treatment, you only have one thing to focus on, your long-term recovery.
You’ll be in a safe, recovery focused environment where positivity and encouragement is prominent; this peaceful atmosphere makes your treatment process much more comfortable and much more effective.
How do you know if you need drug and alcohol rehabilitation?
If you’re still not sure whether or not you need to join a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse, there are some key signs to look out for which could indicate that you need to seek professional support right away.
- Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? An addiction to alcohol or drugs can significantly impact your mental health in a devastating way. If you find yourself consuming alcohol or drugs to ease the pain of your mental health, then your condition will only worsen as you enter a vicious cycle of the substance abuse impacting your mental health, but also your mental health influencing you to use alcohol or drugs as a coping mechanism.
- Have your relationships with family or friends become strained? As well as causing anxiety and depression, substance abuse can also make you feel quite isolated resulting in a lack of desire to socially interact. As you distance yourself from family and friends, they can be unsure of how to approach the situation, worried that they could make your condition worse. Ultimately, an addiction to alcohol or drugs can significantly damage meaningful relationships with loved ones.
- Is your career suffering as a result of your drug or alcohol addiction? As the substance abuse takes it toll on your physical and psychological health, you’re likely to begin underperforming at work, raising concerns of your ability to perform simple tasks. This could potentially lead to a warning or even a dismissal, particularly if you’re seen to be under the influence whilst in the workplace.
If any of the above signs resemble experiences of your own, it’s imperative that you get in touch with our drug and alcohol rehab in Monmouthshire immediately.
What is the admissions process of our private drug and alcohol rehab?
After you’ve made initial contact with us either over the phone, by text or via email, we can arrange a pre-screening assessment with you.
This is an important step in your treatment journey as it gives us a chance to gain a better insight into the nature of your addiction, allowing us to put together the most effective treatment programme which is specific to your unique needs. If you’re happy to proceed, we can then agree on an admissions date for you to begin your stay with us.
Upon your arrival, you will again be assessed by a doctor to ensure your safety throughout your drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
One of our recovery workers will spend some time with you, showing you around our state-of-the-art facility and making sure you’re settled in before starting your residential addiction treatment.
Our team are there to guide you every step of the way. They’re well-experienced, well-equipped, and extremely motivated to help you overcome your battle with addiction. We use the best resources available to aid greater recovery whilst we initially focus on a drug and alcohol detoxification, before moving on to the psychological aspect of your addiction.
Do we offer a drug and alcohol aftercare programme?
All of our clients will be offered a free drug and alcohol aftercare programme for 12 months once you’ve left our rehab in Monmouthshire.
We have a dedicated aftercare team which includes doctors, counsellors and various other addiction specialists who are there to help ease your transition back into homelife.
A particularly integral aspect of your aftercare is ongoing drug and alcohol relapse prevention sessions, as once you’ve returned home, you’ll be much more susceptible to relapsing.
If you’re finding your return to homelife particularly difficult, we can also offer ongoing cognitive behavioural therapy or recommend local support groups should you need it.
Our friendly team will be happy to answer any further questions or alleviate any concerns you may have regarding our private drug and alcohol rehab.
Contact our friendly admissions team today on 0800 012 6088 or text HELP to 83222.
What We Offer
Free Telephone Assessment
This is done to assess what sort of help is needed so we can recommend an addiction treatment service that can provide the best help possible.
All calls are strictly confidential and are carried out by a trained healthcare professional.
No obligation recommendations are made after a full assessment of yourself or loved ones situation is fully made.
Recommendations include specialist addiction treatment programmes in CQC regulated facilities based throughout the UK.
If you are unable to afford private treatment then public healthcare and charities would also be recommended to you.
How We Can Support You
We have a large number of helpful services available to help give you the best possible support when it comes to dealing with addiction.
Just some of the services we can offer includes:
- Free confidential telephone assessment
- Recommending CQC regulated residential addiction treatment providers
- Arranging for an intervention, if needed
- Insights into how different therapies and evidence based treatments work
- How detoxification works and what is the most safest option
- What type of rehab and detox programmes would be best suited for yourself or loved one
- Recommendations of the best providers in your area
Why Choose Us?
We can help take the stress out of finding an addiction treatment provider by recommending only the best options available that fully suits your criteria.
The help and advice we can provide includes making sure that your journey towards recovery is one that can definitely be achieved.
Taking the step towards recovery can be incredibly tough but we are here to put your concerns at ease by giving you insights into the safety of undertaking residential addiction treatment and how it can put you on the path towards long lasting recovery from addiction.
Our team of advisors have extensive experience and knowledge about the subject of addiction and the treatment provided so if you have any questions then they will be more than happy to help.
Get started today by calling our friendly team today on 0800 012 6088.