Are you living in the Newcastle-Under-Lyme area and are you struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol? If so, it’s important to seek professional help as soon as possible. We can help you with free confidential advice about rehab and the treatment options that are available to you in this area. We offer a range of support and help across the entire Staffordshire area and can help you get back to living a happy, healthy life of sobriety.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from Addiction and need help? Addiction Advocates are leading UK based experts in Private Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatment. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today.
If you are suffering from any painful withdrawal symptoms as a result of drugs or alcohol, this is often a very obvious sign that you need immediate professional help. By choosing a rehab clinic in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, you can start your journey and learn how to begin eliminating your substance abuse and dependency. You can receive immediate support with specially selected treatments plans that are available in your local area.
We know the important of attending rehab for addiction and have seen very high success rates. Those who succeed the most are dedicated to their recovery plan and committed to making changes in their life.
We offer a range of high quality treatments all across the UK and we can help you find the support you need in the Newcastle-Under-Lyme area. Our staff are well trained in helping people with all kinds and levels of addiction. Give us a confidential call today for some free advice about rehab options and treatment options so you can start making a change to your life today.
Am I Addicted to Drugs or Alcohol?
Addiction is a disease in the brain that creates a loss of control over your ability to make choices such as stopping or continuing certain behaviours. This can lead to a range of negative results in a person’s life.
Below is a list of criteria that may indicate you have a drug or alcohol addiction. Although you may not be experiencing all of these, if you are experiencing a few of them, this is a sign that you need to reach out for professional help with addiction recovery.
Take a look at the list of criteria below that indicate you have an addiction to drugs or alcohol:
- You have an inability to stop taking drugs or consuming alcohol despite wanting to
- You start consuming more of the substance at a time or consuming it more often than originally intended
- You have strong cravings for drugs or alcohol
- A great deal of your time is spent on finding ways to obtain drugs or alcohol, using drugs or alcohol, or recovering from the use of drugs or alcohol
- You no longer value recreational or social activities that were once important to you
- Your previous hobbies or activities have now been replaced by things that relate to drug or alcohol abuse instead
- You repeatedly use alcohol or drugs in situations that seem physically dangerous, hazardous, or inappropriate
- You continue consuming alcohol or drugs despite the effects that it is having on your relationships
- You continue to use drugs or alcohol despite knowing the negative consequences that it has on your emotional well-being, your health, and you social life
- You start failing to consistently attend school, work, or family obligations due to drug or alcohol use
- The drugs or alcohol start having less of an effect on your so you feel like you need to take more to feel intoxicated
- You begin experiencing withdrawal effects when the alcohol or drugs wear off
If you resonate with any of the statements mentioned above, this is a sign that you may have an addiction to drugs or alcohol and you need to seek professional help for your recovery.
What Can Drug or Alcohol Rehab Do For Me?
Visiting a drug or alcohol rehab centre in Newcastle-Under-Lyme can be very beneficial. You will experience a bespoke treatment plan that is designed to suit your specific needs while also giving you’re the best chances of success in your complete recovery.
Starting with the admissions process, you will go through some assessments about your connection to alcohol or drugs. Everything will be assessed to ensure you receive the best personal treatment plan to suit your needs. We will take into account things like your history, the current health, your brain responses, your psychological weaknesses, and much more to ensure your treatment plan offers you the best chances of success.
We understand that every addict is different and so we take into account the sciences behind every diagnosis. This is important before jumping right into recovery as it means we can come up with a plan that benefits you personally.
Detox and Therapies
You will go through an initial detox in rehab. This is where your will rid your body of all of the harmful substances so that you can go on to your therapies. The detox part of rehab is usually the worst part as this is where you will experience a range of negative withdrawal symptoms. However, in rehab, you will be surrounded by trained professionals who are on hand to make this process as easy and comfortable as possible for you. In some cases, you may be prescribed medication during this stage to help with the withdrawals.
Once your detoxification process is complete. You will the move onto therapies. The therapies are designed to help give you insight into why you became an addict in the first place and will teach you ways to avoid craving and prevent relapsing in the future. You will learn new thought process and you will be taught vital skills to help prevent you turning back to drugs or alcohol in the future.
After your rehab treatment programme, you will then be offered an aftercare plan. This aftercare plan helps you stay motivated on your recovery journey so that you can continue to remain sober and go on to live the happy and healthy life that you know you deserve.
If you want some more information about how rehab can help you, get in touch with our team today for some free, confidential advice.